Silver Lake Chiropractic’s fees are competitive and reasonable. If you have no health insurance, a large deductible health savings account, or an employer-sponsored health reimbursement account, we offer a substantial bookkeeping savings for payment on the day service is provided. Additionally, same-day payment patients qualify for our patient loyalty program, resulting in substantial savings.
- As a consumer, you want to choose a chiropractor with extensive experience and best results in order to assure the most efficient use of your health care dollars.
- Dr. Barrett and Dr. Miller believe in the value of care for you and your family and maintain a pricing structure that allows for all budgets.
- Despite insurance company restrictions and limits, many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
- Care at Silver Lake Chiropractic may be covered for BlueCross/BlueShield, Health Partners, Cigna, Medicare, Medica, U Care, Patient Choice, United Health Care, Preferred One, most labor unions, and many other plans. We accept insurance claims for motor vehicle related injuries (in most cases auto insurance pays 100% for chiropractic care), work related injuries and personal injury as well.
- We handle all paperwork and claim submissions. Because there are many types of plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office.
For quality, cost-effective care, call today for an appointment!